Tuesday, January 5, 2010

maiden voyage

As I launch this initial entry, I must inform the reader that it is only by encouragement that I have agreed to embark into the realm of blogging. At present my perception is only that this may serve as some form of therapy for me to write as if someone else might be concerned enough to actually read what I've posted. It is more realistic to think of this as some form of journaling...perhaps it will evolve over time. I find it curious that this coincides with the beginning of a new year. Time will tell whether this is the beginning of something new and worthwhile or just the first of my annual entries. Perhaps you'll check back from time to time and I will actually have some worthwhile reflections or insights. Until then ...

No comments:

Post a Comment